It's tough to measure success for something that doesn't exist yet
The language of music meets the language of business in this unorthodox examination of the influences and impact that creativity, improvisation, and collaboration have within an organization.
Using interviews with successful business people who also were (or still are) professional musicians, musician/ad tech thought-leader Todd Pasternack takes readers through Lessons From The Road: Musicians As Business Leaders using real-world stories “from the road” to help today’s business leaders find fresh ideas to bring back to their organizations to create innovative products and solutions, build stronger teams, and more quickly connect dots in unexpected and valuable ways.
Featuring Interviews with:
- Rob Avery, Scala, Digitas Health and bass player for BoySetsFire
- Jimmy Chamberlin, CEO of Blue J Strategies and drummer for the Smashing Pumpkins
- Reid Genauer, CMO at Magisto and guitar and vocals for Assembly of Dust
- Anurag Gulati, Uber, Facebook, studio owner and engineer
- Cat Kolodij, Progressive Insurance, guitar and vocals for Working
- Michael Lowenstern, Amazon, R/GA, bass clarinet
- Naomi Margolin, Armada Global, vocalist with Sam Moore and Mark Newman Band
- Glenn Rosenstein, Wealthpoint Financial Group, record label president and record producer
- Derek Richmond, Prettybird, guitarist
- Al Schnier, guitar and vocals for moe.